August 4, 2006

My small little star

This is my niece, her name Tiang Tze Xin we call her little star.She is super naughty like to cry and always stick to her mum if you carry her she will cry non stop till her mum come to carry her, stubborn girl. Don't like others to carried her. BUT hapenning wednesday 2/8 i bring her to pasar malam haha finally she let me carry, kids really clever, if u bring them out always, they will let u carry for the rest of the time liao. YTD i fetch her out to jalan jalan oso, she is so enjoyed sitting inside the car. I manage to buy her heart hiak hiak hiak!!!!

4 comments:

Shirly said...

wah wah wah! she have another different face. so cute. she is good girl enough. you still can buy her heart. i got a niece, nobody can buy her heart. only want her dad and mom. headache kid.

@lison-lekjuan said...

haha!!! i clever to buy kids heart mah, all my nieces and nephews like to play wif me

Shirly said...

then you can have a challenge to buy my niece's heart. if you manage to buy her heart, i write a 'fok' word for you.

@lison-lekjuan said...

haha okok wait sept i go ur hometown if can meet your niece only say lah huh