November 27, 2007

Friend from Hong Kong

My HK friend, Debby, I knew her from a youth camp 4 years ago..in Singapore. I always like to meet new friend, especially from different country haha!!

From the day we know each others, we keep contact through msn, email & sms till now... Internet really useful to me, coz i always online chit chat wif my friend from different countries.

Last week Debby come to KL for a conference, so both of us arrange to meet up, the 1st day i bring her to china town for steamboat, Ikan Bakar & Lala Bakar. She cant take spicy food, haha!!But she tried the food we order even she dun like, give face huh:p!!

After the 1st meet, i wait her to call me again on her last day in KL, i took lunch wif her, and bring her to KLCC shoot the twin tower photo then send her to KL sentral.

You Are always Welcome to MALAYSIA!! hehe!! i will go to Hong Kong when i have extra $$$$ ya


click here for more photos

1 comment:

Shirly said...

wah!! go HK ah?? i want to visit debby too. hehe..