December 28, 2008

Dengue Fever!!

Very unlucky year 2008, start fever on 11th Dec(thurs) till 14th Dec(sun), fever on and off, bodyache, bone ache, cant even sleep for few days...

Sunday morning i go to clinic and check my blood, and too bad, doctor told me u got dengue, now have to admit to hospital OMG!!!! how come.... This sickness is very suffer, dun have medication to cure, and the only things can do is drink water, i had 100 plus all the time while in hospital, my churchmate bought me 1 dozen of 100 plus( 12bottle 1.5 littre ) GOSH!! how to finish it??

When the time i was in hospital, time really past slow, i keep looking on the clock, aikss.... suffer and tired, but cant sleep well...
after 1 week staying in hospital, i tell myself no more next time pls.............mosquito go far from me, sigh....

After discharge till now i'm not 100% recover, doctor advice to rest more, and it take sometime to recover, i felt easy get tired.

Thanks God!! He listen to our prayer... i still can celebrate x'mas with my family & friend together :)


picture takeb by SL ^_^

4 comments:

Shirly said...

i still remember you agreed to come my house to find the movies yourself in those boxes... but you are fall sleep for few days.. then admit to hospital.. im shocked.. :p

Shirly said...

hhaha... once i remember that 2 little girls carried 12 bottles 1.5 liter 100 plus to your room.... how funny they are.. i donno what you felt during that time. i could feel their caring and love on u. :p

@lison-lekjuan said...

yalo, so sui lah last year end, sigh make me so suffer... sigh!!

the lion jei jei & wei wei lah, i know they care on me, tq so much, but the 100 plus shocked everyone whom come to visit me & my doctor too :p

Shirly said...

and also all the nurse :D sure they will remember you. hahaa...