February 24, 2009

New White Spectacles

From last year i keep searching for white spec.. until last week i found one shop selling a branded spec with reasonable price and the design quite suit to me... hehe!!!


Finally i got it YEAH! YEAH! but the shop giving me unforgotten experience haha!! maybe too new in optical line, adjusting my spec for few times also cant fits, sigh!! the next day i bring it to my cousin sis shop get her to adjust for me, she only adjusted once then "fit fit" ! This is call experience people.


The trend now is white colour i think... most of the latest hk movie, those actress wearing white watches...

DING DING DING DING!


taking this pic using my mobile phone

9 comments:

Shirly said...

all the photos took by your mobile phone?? not right??

@lison-lekjuan said...

no ler... only my face took by mobile, the spec took by my d80

Shirly said...

errrrr... how come yesterday the spec photo you show me so small size one??

@lison-lekjuan said...

resize oledi mah aiyo!!

Shirly said...

lucky u resize, if not, until this morning also cannot receive your picture. the line damn bad yesterday.. grrrrr.... geram...

J said...

wah... so yau yeng! :D

@lison-lekjuan said...

jacey...mana ada yau yeng, pai sei lah!!haha!!

Shirly said...

u know pai sei meh?? :D

@lison-lekjuan said...

shir, u so mean huh?? :(