August 15, 2009

My Birthday Celebration (Supper + Lunch)

On 07/08, i had supper with my family at Tenji. And on the 08/08 (which is my lunar birthday) i had lunch at "Dragon I" one Utama. Celebrate so many times ya.. keep eating non stop hehe!! Gain Weight, and i have to keep fit after all the celebration.



This year quite a special year for me coz i bought myself a very super big gift hehe!



share with u all some photos....

My Big Gift From MYSELF





more photos click
1)here
2)here
3)here

3 comments:

Shirly said...

you left one.. got dessert supper celebration.. ;) but u don have the photo. :p

Anonymous said...

that is a very huge gift... but nothing beats the celebration with loved ones :D

@lison-lekjuan said...

yalo where is my supper photo??
yian,hehe!! i know many people felt too huge