October 28, 2009

Grandmother 96 Birthday Celebration

Too long did not blog about my daily life and things happen around. I think i should re-arrange my time again to blog it out all starting today.

This post mainly talk about my grandmum birthday celebration, she still very strong and healthy at all time, cause Made In China hehe!! Even myself cant compare with her, she eat alots, whatever food, cold, hot she also can eat.

This call blessed from our LORD, but she still blame why God want her to stay so long in this world to suffer so many trouble in her daily life. Why she said so, becoz she always arguing and quarrel with my dad at home when they are too free. This call nothing to do haha!!

Some old folks really hard to serve and what you do, they always will nagging around. I'm actually don't like. But i can't change the reality cause she is my Grandmum :)

On this special day of her, my mum cook "mee suan" + eggs, chinese tradition, mean after eat will be long age. we did not forget to buy her a cake to blow as well:)
Anyhow, we still hope she stay healthy and be good all the times!!

Happy 96th Birthday!!

No comments: