November 17, 2009

Hanging Out @ MidValley

Sat always my hang out and eating out day haha!! Now i have another kaki to makaning around :p no need to intro here, when u guys see the picture will definately know who is she/he :)

Actually i go mid valley this time, have 2 PURPOSES, 1st meet my client and pass the photo, second money changes at mid valley always the best rate.

Here i come for my Lunch @ Din Tai Fung

after our lunch at Din Tai Fung, we went shopping ..

and this two ladies get catch by a sales girl from M.A.C !!! people always said ladies money easy to earn , 100% agreed!!! :p

I think they spend more then half and hour in the shop and end up each one carry one bag out, for sure get something they like liao. haha!!!

After 1 hour + , leg tired and we decide to stop and sit and have cup of drinks, here we go


Happy shopping day for 3 of use:p

2 comments:

Shirly said...

this is my first MAC. the price is cheaper than my thought. LOL

@lison-lekjuan said...

cosmetic for me always expensive nie