November 25, 2009

Red Eyes Infection

Very bad luck to get " red eyes" this time, i think i;m the 5th one from the virus of my niece Tze Yin. When i was having dinner at Fong Lye on saturday 21 Nov, my eyes start itchi and felt not uncomfortables. i tell S shit this time kena liao. Aiks!!!

Actually i;m quite worry, coz after few more days i need to depart for my trip to HK. This illness is take sometime to recover. The next day early morning my eyes become swallon like the picture i show, so i speed up to visit doctor. If not i;m going to hang half way at airport on friday.

Until today my eyes is 88% recover. My family total of 16 person infected, i not sure whether the virus still will be passing on or not, but i hope will be stop from now, is not comfort to be vampire:p Be clean on our hands, dont rub the eyes.

2 comments:

yian said...

wah lau eh.. so jia lat ur eyes!

u forgot one more advice... DO NOT USE TOWEL!!! hehehehe..

U shud post up ur 88% recovered eye leh.. ;) so curious..

@lison-lekjuan said...

yian, no need to see picture of 88% recovered haha!! see the real me lol