April 22, 2010

My 1st Time

From the day she came to KL, i offered many of my 1st time to her haha!! She also felt embarrased on it.

U guys may want to know what is that actually, let me tell u here. I bring her " HK friend" to many places that i didnt visit before. Can consider i;m the tourist as well.

Here we go on the list of my 1st time.
1) Walking from Pasar Seni Train Station to KTM Station
2) Having Lunch at little Penang KLCC
3) Visit Royal Selangor Pewter Factory
4) I-City Shah Alam
5) Satay Kajang @ Uptown PJ
6) Driving up to Bukit Tinggi

what else? haha!!

Well, i felt happy and enjoy on the above food hunting and day trip. Seldom have this kind of chance i guess, unless i have many oversea friends come to KL non stop. That one i need to go for full time tour guide :p

3 comments:

Shirly said...

I experienced many first time too. It's really long time did not have such relaxing time with friends. Hunting for foods and visiting around. Miss her so much.... Hope to have my holiday now..

@lison-lekjuan said...

haha!!! i will copy this to her, let her know u miss her so much...

labatterie said...

Seldom have this kind of chance i guess...