August 10, 2007

Decision Making

Last week i went to an interview, this company offer me quite high pay, compare my current job.The reason i went to tis interview is because :-
1) Near my staying place
2) Higher Pay
3) Staible Company
4) 5 days week

After the interview, they confirmed to hire me immdiately.. The next day i go back my office and look for my boss and discuss wif him about the offer, he was concern how is the company history & financial record.Previously my boss did mention to me he will send me out to learn more things on marketing & sales. Until last few days i mention him about the better offer, he was to "gan jiong" coz i had been working here for almost 5 years.Can look through his face he wan me to stay here. He ask me to give him few days to settle tis wif my GM. So i hang on my resignation letter and wait for him...

"GO or NOT GO"keep appear in my mind.

All this days i was so confused and agitate on the decision making, whether stay or move..

Ytd my boss call me into his room and discuss wif me again about the counter offer matter, Finally my GM approved wat my boss propose to him, I will be promoted and doing sales effective 16th Aug 2007 :p

You know wat is my decision?? haha!! STAY

Finally settled all this before my b'day..PHEW!! Hope i have a success & bright future

HAPPY!!

6 comments:

Shirly said...

congratulation!! finally you have your decision firmed to make. happy to know about that too.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the support

irene said...

cha bo..

'threaten' ur boss r... smart!!

Anonymous said...

Irene>> haha!!u dissappear so long oledi huh? never see u online??How r u?

irene said...

gal..

not disappear le.. due to my 'unfriendly network working environment'... n also same fate at home .. so i bcome 'left out' in online world.. haih..

Anonymous said...

oic..tot why u din online recently hehe! find one day yam ca lah..but make sure u available coz now u r not single liao wakakaka!