August 8, 2007

Look Out Point-Spectacular Skyline Views


THE best ever Restaurant with a view LOOK OUT POINT, fews of my buddy celebrate my b'day here amazing place...can't wait to go again, wanna bring my parent, sibling, frens of course colleague as well hehe!!

When i reach there it's cold and windy, coz jus after raining. Hardly to snap nite view photo, no tripod:(

A nice place to have ur dinner and looking at the KL nite view phew!!! GREAT one!!

Thanks all my buddy bring me to this wonderful place..KAMSIAHAMIDA!!


Click here for more photos

4 comments:

Shirly said...

great! you enjoy so much there.

Anonymous said...

yeah!! i enjoyed next time if raining day must bring jacket really cold

J said...

i wanna go there... hehehe..

sigh.. so many places that I want to go ... *cry*

Anonymous said...

many place wan to go then faster come back loh hehe!