August 27, 2007

Freedom & Tired

I'm the youngest at home, always control by parent & sibling. Especially my mum & my 3rd sis which staying wif me. I'm kind of indepedent & more active person. Make me dislike wat they always nagging.

Last week something happened, my mum right leg pain till cant walk and she cannot do any housework and cook for us since tat day till now. Tis time, i ask myself shoud i do something to let her rest for future.All my sibling still feel it not a big deal and they never care much on tis, so i decided to send email to them instead of talking wif them in front of mum. Ask them not to come back and eat on weekend, and help more at home....But it seem not useful at all, they still coming back.STILL WAN MUM TO COOK??? End up i'm the one need to cook and do housework more then others.

I was very frustrated on this word saying by my 3rd in our conversation
"can u pls go out lesser to help out the housework?"
"a lot of cleaning need to be done"
"not only wash dish"
"or wash clothes"

I'm adult oledi not a kids pls dun do this to me, i know how & wat i should do and i have my own freedom and time to hang out wif.. DO NOT BULLSHIT all tis to me again!!!!

Please stand on my situation and think for me, dun always depend me and keep nagging the same things around.

Always heard from others, the youngest is the luckiest but i cant feel that... sigh

Jus shared out my feeling, was very down and tired tis few weeks..:(

God infuse me with your light of the holy spirit, i'm burned out.

4 comments:

J said...

juan, so sorry to hear about ur frustration. How's ur mom's condition right now? I guess, instead of emailing, try talking to ur siblings in person. If they are adult enough, they would understand, and will do anything to try lessen ur mom's burden. I guess we have the same mom, not sure about siblings since I am not that controlling :P

Things are going to be much better if you try to talk things out. It's tough for but at least give it a try. Who knows ur siblings are going to respect you from that onwards, and see that u have already grown so much (perhaps, so much ahead from them!).

Let them know that u are independent enough to take care of ur own and also ur parents. Action is louder than words sometimes... best of luck...

loves and huggies,
Yian

@lison-lekjuan said...

yian thanks for caring, my mum condition still the same, right leg still pain.. need sometime to recover.

Anonymous said...

Hie Alison, I'm sorry to hear about what have happened to your mummy..How's she right now? Do you know what kind of sickness or clinical symptoms that present in her leg? Will keep your mum in prayer and I do want to encourage you to lift your burdens unto God as He is our provider, healer, and Redeemer!

Best wishes,
Jaclynn

@lison-lekjuan said...

thanks jacylnn for ur caring and encouragement my mum condition still ok. much more better now